Why sponsor the Circuit Excel Association of SA?
Both locally and nationally, Circuit Excel racing is one of the fastest growing categories of Motorsport in Australia, with competitors attracted to the category by its low cost base, tight racing, a manageable platform to learn car development and setup, and a tight knit friendly racing community.
Since Circuit Excel’s debut in South Australia with 7 cars in 2011, the category has rapidly grown to feature the biggest fields at the SA State Motor Racing Championships, with interstate teams now regularly traveling to contest the series.
With many cars being accompanied by a small team (consisting of anything up to a driver, crew chief, mechanic, observer/spotter), plus family and friends who spectate or casually follow via social media, plus individual connections to sponsors, mechanical workshops, specialist aftermarket parts retailers, and fields being mixed in with other categories in the pits/paddock area at events, Circuit Excel is an opportunity for your brand to easily reach and establish a genuine connection with thousands of people for very a modest outlay.
How does sponsorship assist the Circuit Excel Association of SA?
- Assists in covering club expenses such as web hosting, venue hire for meetings, purchasing equipment used in scrutineering cars, or producing promotional material.
- Helps build a ‘future fund’ for the association, to assist the club to financially secure race opportunities for its members, such as paying an initial group deposit to secure the category at a race meeting.
- Purchase of trophies for event podium winners.
What are the benefits?
- Stickers on all competitor cars (location and size dependant on sponsorship deal/agreement).
- Logo placement on all promotional and media material – such as our website, social media feed, event location banners, and promotional flyers.
- Trackside commentary sponsor plugs at all race meetings and acknowledgement at all after race presentations.
- Real estate can be arranged at race meetings, in the form of either a garage or open air location within the pits/competitor paddock, which can be used to showcase products or services, or act as a VIP lounge area. Guided tours of the pits to meet and greet teams, and discover the finer details of the sport can also be organised.
- If applicable, inclusion into a CEASA sponsors ‘Show & Save’ guide, where any products or services at your discretion, can be offered at a discounted rate to encourage new and repeat business by CEASA members.
Find out more!