To compete in Circuit Excel race meetings, you need to ensure your car complies with the Motorsport Australia Group 3E – Circuit Excel technical regulation.
Please feel free to contact the CEASA eligibility officer if you have any queries.
- Supashock information
- To purchase shocks you’ll need to be a member of a CERA affiliated club.
- You’ll then need to contact Andrew Young who will inturn give you a passcode so you will be able to purchase the shocks through Supashock.
- Engine Sealing Process Information Sheet
- Contact the CEASA eligibility officer if you wish to have an engine sealed.
- Technical guide
As of January 1, 2024 the new control tyre will be the Dunlop Direzza ZIII 195/50R15 82V.
The Dunlop Direzza ZIII will be available at a price of $150 per tyre, including GST; this does not include fitting and balancing. This price is exclusively only for members of Motorsport Australia affiliated Circuit Excel State club members. This will also give club members a genuinely national distribution network with dealers in all States and the Northern Territory as per below:
• New South Wales: DMS NSW
• Northern Territory: DMS NT
• Queensland: DMS Qld
• South Australia: NTT Racing
• Tasmania: Fulton Enterprises
• Victoria: Stuckey Tyres
Beginners Information Pack
To assist people with no prior racing experience to fully understand all the steps required to go racing with us, the association has published a Racing Beginners Information Pack.
The pack contains information on what types of Motorsport Australia motor sport they can compete in, how to gain a Motorsport Australia licence, where to get details on technical regulations for building a Circuit Excel car, and what to do and where to go on their first race day.